If you want to add bit of color and life to your concrete floors, you can opt for any of the following:
- Acid Staining:
We can create a number of effects and many patterns with the help of acid staining. But your floor (and you) must meet the following
- conditions before it can go through the process:
- your existing concrete should be crack free,
- it shouldn’t be sealed, cured or painted over,
- you like surprises and don’t mind an artistic floor design done in earth tones
- you don’t the many shades and effects and never really wanted a uniform color for your flooring!
- Resurfacing with polymer modified concrete
If your concrete floors don’t satisfy the conditions put forth above, we can still work with it. But first we will have to install a thin layer of modified concrete on top and work with that.
During resurfacing, the results are more predictable and we can give your floors a smooth a polished appearance in a uniform color. But the design possibilities are pretty much endless with this method. So if you have a color, effect and design in mind, you can let us know and we’ll do our best.
- Polished Concrete
If you want a professional finish for your existing concrete slab then this is your option. We will polish the concrete to high shine and give it an industrial look that is great for garages, laboratories, and offices.